The Follo Line (Norwegian: Follobanen) is a planned 22.5-kilometer high-speed railway between Oslo and Ski, Norway. Running parallel to the Østfold Line, it will be engineered for 250 km/h. Most of the line, 19 kilometres, will be in a tunnel system, which will be the longest railway tunnel in Norway.
We have delivered a large number of steel components in various lengths and designs for this construction site:
• IPE conveyor belt bridges
• Parts of the rail structure 1050
• Component parts necessary for the support posts of the conveyor belt bridges IPE.
• Support elements for double deck conveyor belts;
• Parts of the Platform 200-400